Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
5591 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd Ste 100
Dunwoody, GA 30338
WHEN ONLY THE BEST WILL DO
Specializing in residential real estate and relocations, Robin Blass has been widely recognized by the industry as an energetic leader for 37 years of exceptional service to buyers and sellers. Robin's successful sales and negotiating skills resulted in home sales totaling over $52 million in 2017. She prides herself on handling the details in order to make the transaction as easy as possible for her buyers and sellers. As the Top Agent at Coldwell Banker's Perimeter branch from 1992-present, Robin has established herself as one of Coldwell Banker's top 5 agents in the Metro Atlanta area since 1998. She has been recognized as Coldwell Banker's #1 Individual Agent Company Wide from 2010 through the 2015. For 2016 and 2017, Robin was named the #1 Agent for Coldwell Banker Companywide, outpacing all other individual agents and teams. Coldwell Banker International has named Robin in their top 1% of agents worldwide. Robin is married and has three children. In 2015, Robin was the youngest ever recipient of the Platinum Phoenix Award honoring 35 years in the Million Dollar Club, Atlanta Board of Realtors.
- Over 37 years of experience
- #1 Agent Coldwell Banker Atlanta Companywide 2017
- #1 Agent Perimeter Office - 1992 through 2017
- #4 Individual Agent Atlanta Board of Realtors 2017
- Generated Over 100 Homes Sold in 2017
- Gross Volume Over $52 Million in 2017
- #1 Agent Coldwell Banker Atlanta Companywide 2016
- #5 Individual Agent Atlanta Board of Realtors 2016
- #1 Individual Agent Coldwell Banker Atlanta 2010 through 2015
- #4 Individual Agent Atlanta Board of Realtors 2015
- Youngest Recipient of the Atlanta Board of Realtor Platinum Phoenix Award in 2015
- #1 Agent Coldwell Banker Atlanta 2014
- #2 Agent Atlanta Board of Realtors 2014
- #1 Small Team Agent Atlanta Board of Realtors 2013
- #3 Agent Atlanta Board of Realtors 2011, 2012
- #1 Agent Atlanta Board of Realtors 2010
- Youngest Recipient of the Atlanta Board of Realtor Gold Phoenix Award in 2010
- #1 Sales Associate NRT 2009
- #3 Agent Companywide – 1995, 1997, 2000, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- #4 Agent Companywide – 1996, 2001, 2002
- #5 Agent Companywide – 1998, 1999
- #7 Agent Companywide – 1994
- Coldwell Banker International President’s Premier - Top 1% Nationally
- Top 20 Realtors in Atlanta since 1996
- Top 5 Coldwell Banker Agents in Atlanta Companywide since 1998
- Youngest Recipient of Atlanta Board of Realtor Crystal Phoenix Award in 1996
- Multi Million Dollar Club Member for 37 Years
- Coldwell Banker Relocation Specialist working with transferees and in marketing corporate listings
- Member Corporate Marketing Team
- Consistently a member of Top Producers Club
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Property Specialist
"Robin and her WHOLE TEAM were just amazing to work with. The process was very easy - very professional ! We had a condo in Buckhead that we wanted to sell (so did a thousand other condo owners! ) After a couple of weeks on the market Robin suggested a few minor adjustments. The following week she called and told us it was sold !!! Robin knows this town inside and out - If you really are serious about selling your property your crazy not to call ROBIN !!! "
-Lloyd & Rhonda Stark, Client
"Robin worked very hard to sell our house and it sold much faster than anticipated. Her marketing was superior and her assistance throughout the process of moving made a tiring process much easier. She has an excellent team around her that facilitated every step of the transition to our next home"
-Scott Ballard, Client
"Robin helped me sell a rental property earlier this year. She and her team are top notch, true professionals and REALLY know the Dunwoody (and surrounding area) market. I would absolutely recommend her to buyers and sellers alike. Robin is in a class all to herself! "
-Jinny Cobb, Client
"Robin is the BEST! She found us the perfect house last year when we relocated back to ATL. Robin was very patient with us as we explored different 'hoods, OTP and ITP. She listened to our likes/dislikes and knew exactly what we wanted. Robin is low key, easy to work with and a great negotiator. Robin and her team were always available when we needed them. Highly recommend Robin Blass!!!!"
-Ellen N, Client
"We interviewed a few agents and Robin was the best by far. She did not throw a number out there for a quick sale. She gave the price a lot of thought and she stayed in touch with us. We always knew what was happening and her office staff was great too. This is the agent you want!!"
-Sharen Williams, Client