Dunwoody, GA 30338
WHEN ONLY THE BEST WILL DO
Specializing in residential real estate and relocations, Robin Blass has been widely recognized by the industry as an energetic leader for 35 years of exceptional service to buyers and sellers. Robin's successful sales and negotiating skills resulted in home sales totaling over $46 million in 2015. She prides herself on handling the details in order to make the transaction as easy as possible for her buyers and sellers. As the Top Agent at Coldwell Banker's Perimeter branch from 1992-present, Robin has established herself as one of Coldwell Banker's top 5 agents in the Metro Atlanta area since 1998. She has been recognized as Coldwell Banker's #1 Individual Agent Company Wide from 2010 through the present. Coldwell Banker International has named Robin in their top 1% of agents worldwide. Robin is married and has three children. In 2015, Robin was the youngest ever recipient of the Platinum Phoenix Award honoring 35 years in the Million Dollar Club, Atlanta Board of Realtors.
- Over 35 years experience
- Generated 93 Sales 2015
- Participated in $46 Million in Gross Sales 2015
- #1 Individual Agent Coldwell Banker Atlanta 2015
- #1 Agent Perimeter Office 1992 to 2015
- #4 Individual Agent Atlanta Board of Realtors 2015
- Atlanta Board of Realtors Youngest Platinum Phoenix Award Recipient 2015 - 35 Years in the Million Dollar Club
- International President's Premier for Top 1% Nationally
- Top 20 Atlanta Board of Realtors since 1996
- Coldwell Banker Previews Exceptional Property Specialist
- Coldwell Banker Relocation Specialist
- Among the Top 5 Coldwell Banker Agents Companywide since 1998
"Wouldn’t recommended dealing with this agent as a buyer. Beware. "
"We interviewed a few agents and Robin was the best by far. She did not throw a number out there for a quick sale. She gave the price a lot of thought and she stayed in touch with us. We always knew what was happening and her office staff was great too. This is the agent you want!!"
-Sharen Williams, Client